Published on December 3rd, 2009 | by Steve Wade0
EA Announces Mirrors Edge is Coming to iPhone
EA has announced that they will bring the iPhone version of the PC game ‘Mirror’s Edge’ to the App Store soon. It’s a shooter game that combines weapons with acrobatics and jumping over roof tops.
“In Mirror’s Edge, you play as Faith, a member of a secret group known as “Runners” who act as couriers for information that cannot be transmitted in other means due to the totalitarian regime that has taken over and implemented a policy of extremely intrusive surveillance across the game-world.”
Here’s the developer blurbs about the game which is said to be coming in January 2010:
- EXPERIENCE THE WORLD OF MIRROR’S EDGE – A place where information is heavily monitored and law is brutally enforced in an effort to create the ‘perfect’ society.
- YOUR MISSION -Take control of Faith Connors, a member of an underground messenger group known as Runners, as she races to stop a deadly threat that has grown from within their own ranks.
- SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST… AND FASTEST – Use Faith’s incredible acrobatic moves to outmaneuver the enemy –run on walls, slide down precarious ramps, ride ziplines, and leap between rooftops. Leave the enemy in your dust.
- EDGE-OF-YOUR-SEAT EXCITEMENT – Burn through 14 levels of the fastest, most fluid action imaginable. Dynamic camera angles capture the intense action of this unique game.
- HEIGHTEN YOUR SENSES- Immerse yourself in a stylish, graphically rich 3D enviroment flooded with realistic sound effects and phenomenal music.