Published on February 7th, 2011 | by Joe Rocha0
How to Jailbreak Verizon iPhone 4
You just got your new Verizon iPhone 4 and you’re looking to Jailbreak that sucker asap. Well we have you covered. Here is a full tutorial on the process.
1)First thing you want to do is go over to http://greenpois0n.com/ and download the correct version for your iPhone 4.
2) Connect your iPhone to your cpu with your sync cable and then start up the GreenPoison program you just downloaded.
3) Simply click “Jailbreak” and follow the on screen directions.
- Press and hold the sleep button for 2 seconds
- Continue holding sleep; press and hold home for 10 seconds.
- Release sleep button; continue holding home for 15 seconds.
If you have followed directions correctly it should start the jailbreak process!
Once done your Verizon iPhone 4 will restart and you now only need to click loader to install Cydia, your gateway to all things jailbreak.